Sunday, November 15, 2009

WHY MEN ARE NOT INVITED TO WRITE ADVICE COLUMS



The Reason Men Don't Write Advice Columns 
 Dear Malcolm,
I hope you can help me here. The other day, I set off for work leaving my husband in the house watching the TV asusual. I hadn't driven more than a mile down the road when the engine conked out and the car shuddered to a halt. Iwalked back home to get my husband's help.

When I got home I couldn't believe my eyes. He was in our bedroom with our neighbor. I am 41, my husband is 44, and our neighbor is divorced and in her early thirties.  She is very attractive. 
We have been married for ten years.  When I confronted him, he broke down and admitted that they had been having anaffair for the past six months. I told him to stop or I would leave him. 
He was let go from his job six months ago and he says he has been feeling increasingly depressed and worthless.  I love him very much, but ever since I gave him the ultimatum, he has become increasingly distant.  He won't go to counseling and I'm afraid I can't get through to him anymore.

Can you please help?

Sincerely,
Wendy
------------------------------------------------------------

Dear:


A car stalling after being driven a short distance can be caused by a variety of faults with the engine.  Start bychecking that there is no debris in the fuel line. If it is clear, check the vacuum pipes and hoses on the intakemanifold and also check all grounding wires. If none of these approaches solves the problem, it could be that thefuel pump itself is faulty, causing low delivery pressure to the injectors. 

I hope this helps, 
Malcolm

 
Source: Email forward
Author : Unknown

No comments: